A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennie Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennie Hall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennie Hall, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennie Formey Hall MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennie F. Hall practice?
- Dr. Jennie Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennie Hall practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.