A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Dunbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunbar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dunbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunbar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Dunbar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Dunbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Dunbar practices Ophthalmology near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Ophthalmologists.