A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Dunbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dunbar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunbar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Dunbar practice?
Dr. Jennifer Dunbar practices Ophthalmology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Loma Linda Ophthalmologists.