A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Dunbar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunbar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dunbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dunbar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer A Dunbar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Dunbar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Dunbar practices Ophthalmology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Loma Linda Ophthalmologists.