A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Anderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Anderson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Anderson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Anderson practices Pediatrics near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Lafayette Pediatricians.