A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Baptiste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Baptiste is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Baptiste, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baptiste graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Baptiste has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Washington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Payne Baptiste MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer P. Baptiste practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Baptiste has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Baptiste practices Internal Medicine near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Fort Belvoir Internists.