Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Baptiste
Dr. Jennifer Baptiste, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Belvoir, VA, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Baptiste is affiliated with Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Washington DC VA Medical Center and Inova Alexandria Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Baptiste has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Baptiste is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Belvoir, VA.
Dr. Julie Kroviak
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi15
Dr. Heidi Sutanto
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Louis Moyer
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Belvoir, VA 0 mi13