A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bunch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bunch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bunch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bunch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Bunch practice?
Dr. Jennifer Bunch practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elwood, IN.
See Muncie Family Physicians.