A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bunch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bunch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunch graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bunch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Renee Bunch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Bunch practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bunch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Bunch practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elwood, IN.
See Muncie Family Physicians.