A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Clothier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clothier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Clothier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Clothier practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Clothier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Clothier practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.