Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Clothier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Clothier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clothier
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clothier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Clothier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clothier graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clothier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Clothier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Clothier practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Clothier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Clothier practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.