A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Huebner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Huebner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Huebner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huebner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Huebner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Dunn Huebner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer D. Huebner practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Huebner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Huebner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.