A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ellens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ellens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ellens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellens graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Cadence Physician Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Ellens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Ellens practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ellens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ellens practices Family Medicine near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Family Physicians.