A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Engle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Engle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Engle, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Engle graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Engle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sue Engle MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Engle practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Engle has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Engle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.