A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fichera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Fichera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichera graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fichera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Fichera DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Fichera practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fichera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Fichera practices Family Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Family Physicians.