A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Fisher, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Fisher MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Fisher practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Fisher practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.