Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Fisher, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fisher has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Fisher MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Fisher practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Fisher practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.