A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hamilton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Hamilton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hamilton practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.