A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hanauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hanauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hanauer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanauer graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Hanauer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Therese Hanauer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Hanauer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hanauer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hanauer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.