A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hanner, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ahn Hanner MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Hanner practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hanner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Hanner practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists and Chapel Hill Addiction Specialists.