Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Hanner
Dr. Jennifer Hanner, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Hanner is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill and Rex Healthcare Inc.. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Hanner has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....