A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Hanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Hanner is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanner
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Hanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Hanner, MD, MPH is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Hanner MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Hanner practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Hanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Hanner practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists and Charlottesville Addiction Specialists.