A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McDonald, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McDonald, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- 3D ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Tubal Ligation Permanent Sterilization in Women
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopatic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Kay McDonald DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer McDonald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Saint Louis Pediatricians.