Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Kennedy
Dr. Jennifer Kennedy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Emergency Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Evans Army Community Hospital. Dr. Kennedy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Kennedy has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Jennifer Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. William Black
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi40
Dr. Aaron Birch
Emergency Medicine, Residency
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi7
Dr. Robert Dragoo
Colorado Springs, CO 0 mi46