A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Kolecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Kolecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Kolecki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolecki graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kolecki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolecki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer T. Kolecki practice?
Dr. Jennifer Kolecki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.