A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Bailey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Bailey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Bailey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.