A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Clarke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Clarke MD and MPH is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Clarke practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.