Dr. Jennifer Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Edwards?

January 14th, 2016

Needed a new doctor and she came recommended by some neighbors. I didn't have any specific health needs at the time other than to get set up with a new doctor but I felt she was very attentive, and helpful. the nice thing about seeing her too is that the building that she is in has all of the labs and testing right on site you you can knock it all out in one visit.

December 19th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr. Jennifer Edwards is absolutely one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She always takes time to talk to you and address any concerns you have. She is skilled, thorough, and compassionate. Her staff has always been easy to work with and helps anytime you need them.

May 20th, 2013

terrible service

I have never had worse service than from Medprovider. If you want to actually speak to anyone in the doctors office you will need to drive there. It is impossible to reach anyone over the telephone.

May 7th, 2013

Love Dr. Edwards . . . we clicked my first visit! 4 stars across the board! She was my first female physician and that has been a good decision so far!

February 12th, 2013

Dissatisfied patient

Waste of time and co-pay. Only see this dr if you're looking for a referral to another doctor. This is what I've gotten past few visits after 5 minutes of conversation. Rude and rushed staff. I never have written a review for anything, but less than adequate (i.e. worthless) healthcare should be acknowledged.

May 10th, 2012

The best ,most caring Dr.!!

March 14th, 2012

I have been her pt for a very long time. I feel her medical assistant is great, helps me a lot. If I need anything, Donna is right there, if I need an appt, she will get me rite in. The whole office staff is very nice & very courteous. I will stay with her & hope her office staff stays also

December 12th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner. Truly cares about you and how you are feeling. Will work very hard to make sure you feel better soon! Simply the best!

December 7th, 2009

my review of Dr. Edwards

She has an amazing bed side manner, she made me feel very confortable frm the moment i walked in the door, she takes her time and listens and doesn't rush me through her office.

May 6th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Edwards is a great doctor, but her office staff leaves a lot to be desired. If she could have a different nurse and front office staff I would rate her excellent all the way. I have been going to her for 13 years and her office staff gets worse over the years. I will still go to her no matter what but I lose my patience with her staff quite a bit.

June 22nd, 2017