A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lindsey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lindsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lindsey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lindsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lindsey practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.