A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lindsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsey
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lindsey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsey graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lindsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Luiz Lindsey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Lindsey practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lindsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lindsey practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.