A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Litton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Litton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Litton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Litton graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Litton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Keating Litton MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer K. Litton practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Litton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Litton practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.