Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Lucas
Dr. Jennifer Lucas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenbrae, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Lucas is affiliated with Marin General Hospital, Novato Community Hospital and Sutter Medical Network. Dr. Lucas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Lucas has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Jennifer Lucas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenbrae, CA.
Dr. Bobbie Head
Greenbrae, CA 0 mi34
Dr. David Gullion
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Greenbrae, CA 0 mi48
Dr. Alex Metzger
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Greenbrae, CA 0 mi17