A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Barbara Lucas MD is a female Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lucas practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Hematologists and Greenbrae Oncologists.