Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Barbara Lucas MD is a female Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer B. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lucas practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Greenbrae Hematologists and Greenbrae Oncologists.