A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Majersik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Majersik, M.Sc, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majersik graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Majersik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer J Majersik M.Sc, MD, and MS is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer J. Majersik practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Majersik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Majersik practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Salt Lake City Neurologists.