A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Mankowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Mankowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mankowski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mankowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Mankowski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Mankowski practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Mankowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Mankowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.