A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Friedman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Rebecca Friedman MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Friedman practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.