A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratcliff
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Ratcliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratcliff graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ratcliff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Robyn Ratcliff MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Ratcliff practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Andrews Air Force Base, MD.
See Andrews Air Force Base Surgeons.