A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratcliff graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ratcliff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Robyn Ratcliff MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Ratcliff practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ratcliff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Andrews Air Force Base, MD.
See Andrews Air Force Base Surgeons.