A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ray, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ray has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Ray MD is a female Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Ray practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ray has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ray practices Dermatology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Englewood, CO.
See Aurora Dermatologists.