Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Read is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Read
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Read Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Read, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Read has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Suzanne Read MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Read practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Read has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Read practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.