A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Read is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Read, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Read has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's National Medical Center
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Suzanne Read MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Read practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Read has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Read practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians and Washington Pediatric Specialists.