A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Rysso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Rysso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Rysso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rysso graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rysso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Ridgeview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Haley Rysso MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer H. Rysso practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Rysso has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Rysso practices Internal Medicine near Chanhassen, MN.
See Chanhassen Internists.