A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Stuck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Stuck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuck graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stuck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Stuck DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Stuck practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Stuck has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Stuck practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Exton, PA.
See Paoli Obstetricians & Gynecologists.