A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Sudarsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Sudarsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Sudarsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sudarsky graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sudarsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Sudarsky Sudarsky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer S. Sudarsky practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Sudarsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Sudarsky practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Family Physicians.