A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Suga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suga
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Suga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Suga graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Suga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Suga MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Suga practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Suga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Suga practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Hematologists, and Sacramento Oncologists.