A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Suga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Suga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Suga graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Suga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Suga MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Suga practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Suga has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Suga practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Internists, Vallejo Hematologists, and Vallejo Oncologists.