A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennine Cabanellas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennine Cabanellas, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanellas graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cabanellas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennine Cabanellas MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennine Cabanellas practice?
- Dr. Jennine Cabanellas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennine Cabanellas practices Preventive Medicine near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Preventive Medicine Specialists.