A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Kim, Otolaryngologist is Good. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny C. Kim practice?
Dr. Jenny Kim practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Kim, Dr. Genoveva Kim, Dr. Giovanna Kim, Dr. Hanna Kim, Dr. Iva Kim, Dr. Jackie Kim, Dr. Jan Kim, Dr. Jana Kim