A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Kim, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Kim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Christine Kim MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny C. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jenny Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Kim practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.