A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Devitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Devitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Devitt graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Devitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Jia-Loh Devitt MD is a female Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny J. Devitt practice?
- Dr. Jenny Devitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Devitt practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Hematologists and San Diego Oncologists.