A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny F Lee MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny F. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jenny Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Lee practices Internal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.