A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Li, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Li
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Li Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Li, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Siu Yee Li MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jenny S. Li practice?
- Dr. Jenny Li has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Li practices Family Medicine near Montebello, CA.
See Montebello Family Physicians.