A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Saket, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saket graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saket has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saket accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Saket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Saket practice?
Dr. Jenny Saket practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Whittier Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Saket, Dr. Genoveva Saket, Dr. Giovanna Saket, Dr. Hanna Saket, Dr. Iva Saket, Dr. Jackie Saket, Dr. Jan Saket, Dr. Jana Saket