A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Saket:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Saket is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saket
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Saket, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saket graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Saket has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Mcneal Saket DO is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny M. Saket practice?
- Dr. Jenny Saket has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jenny Saket practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA.
See Montebello Neurologists.