A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jenny Zhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jenny Zhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jenny Zhu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhu graduated from Shanghai Railway Medical University.
Dr. Zhu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jenny Qi Zhu MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jenny Q. Zhu practice?
- Dr. Jenny Zhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jenny Zhu practices Neurology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Neurologists.