A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Gelles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Gelles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelles
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Gelles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelles graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gelles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah Morris Gelles MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah M. Gelles practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Gelles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremiah Gelles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.