A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremiah Gelles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremiah Gelles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelles
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremiah Gelles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelles graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gelles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremiah Morris Gelles MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeremiah M. Gelles practice?
- Dr. Jeremiah Gelles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremiah Gelles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.