Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy B Rogers MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy B. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Rogers practices Otolaryngology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, FL and Plant City, FL.
See Brandon Otolaryngologists.