Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeremy Cannon
Dr. Jeremy Cannon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Cannon is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeremy Cannon has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeremy Cannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Joseph Gorman III
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Clyde Barker
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi55
Dr. Cynthia Robinson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi31