inactive

Jeremy D Rudnick MD Patient Reviews

4.8

August 8th, 2013
Dr. Rudnick kept an operation that wasn't needed from happening.
I have a history of brain cancer, primary brain cancer. Dr. Rudnick examines my annual brain scan once a year, For seven years, gratefully the annual scan has showed that there has been no cancer in my brain but this year the scan which was done by a different company near our home for convenience sake showed three areas of concern. With the aid of the surgeon Dr. Mamalak two of those areas where determined to be malignant and the other probably malignant. While I was preparing myself for a second round of surgery Dr. Rudnick tried to get Blue Cross to allow a second scan to be certain and Blue Cross denied that so Dr. Rudnick found a way to get Blue Cross to order a different type of scan which showed a serious error in the work of the first scan. I had no cancer, the brain operation was avoided thanks to Dr. Rudnick.

August 5th, 2009
Love him. Treated my husband with such care. Highly recommend him.