A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Shore, Spine Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Shore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Shore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy M. Shore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy M. Shore practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Shore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeremy Shore practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newburyport, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons.