A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Shore, Spine Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Shore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Shore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy M Shore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy M. Shore practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Shore has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Shore practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Peabody, MA.
See Peabody Surgeons.