A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Slater is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slater
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Slater, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Slater has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy Daniel Slater MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Slater practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeremy Slater practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.