A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Slater is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Slater, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Slater has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slater accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeremy D. Slater practice?
Dr. Jeremy Slater practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Houston Neurologists.