A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeremy Burd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeremy Burd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeremy Burd, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Burd graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Burd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeremy A Burd MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeremy A. Burd practice?
- Dr. Jeremy Burd has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Jeremy Burd practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near , .