Dr. Jerold Olson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerold Olson?

Highly recommend Dr.Olson and his professional team!

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I have been seen as a patient in this clinic for Dermatology for a number of years. Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Olson and his staff in regards to platysmaplasty. (This is a procedure to treat the sagging neck muscles). I have resisted a total face lift, but after trying the basic fillers and sculptra, none were working on bringing up those saggy neck muscles. From the time I arrived for my procedure I noticed the calming office environment. Mercy, (office RN) and Melissa, (assistant during the surgery) were extra friendly and helpful. Dr. Olson was reassuring and was never rushed, even when my procedure lasted longer than expected. Since I am an RN myself, I suppose I notice more than the norm. During the procedure I had one tiny twang of pain which Dr Olson immediately took care of. There wasn't another time that I felt any pain or even mild discomfort. I have been recovering this past week, without ANY post- op discomfort. At this point there remains some predictable swelling so I am unable to comment about the results, but my friend says my neck already looks better! If I do decide on more facial procedures, I would not hesitate to have Dr Olson and his team of highly trained staff to do it!

Thrilled with results!

Posted on December 5th, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Olson and his staff! They've been nothing short of wonderful. I'm 36 years old and had a lower eyelid surgery with laser to rid of the wrinkles and bags that made me look older than I was. I am SO happy with the results! Nobody has asked if I've had something done, they just keep saying, Wow, you look great! I'm thrilled with the results and would do it 100 times over. Dr. Olson, Mercy, and Heather have been the best. You feel like a friend and never a patient. I wouldn't go anywhere else after having been to them, the procedure results were amazing and the office and staff are impeccable!

oops

Posted on October 27th, 2015

surgery was OK but results wre far from what I desired . Now am having trouble with one side not the same as the other

Review of my very positive experience with Dr. Olson

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

My interaction with Dr. Olson was positive in every respect. He was professional, responsive and considerate. The outcome of the surgery was, in my opinion, excellent. The office staff was well organized, polite and accessible.

Integrity

Posted on August 26th, 2013

Dr. Olson is a very kind and competent physician. He takes time to listen to your concerns and then makes recommendations that are best for the patient not best for his revenue as some other physicians will do a procedure even if it is not the best thing for the individual. He is honest and up front about what is best and what to expect. Dr. Olson is rare as he is highly skilled yet exhibits compassion and does not have the ego problem that many physicians have to cover for their lack of skills. Go for consults and see what the others have to offer, you will find that Dr. Olson is simply the best.

My experience with Dr. Olson

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr. Olson and his staff were very friendly, professional and committed to helping me fulfill my goals and expectations. I have been extremely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Olson and staff, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Good Grades for a Good Guy

Posted on June 6th, 2013

THE SITE OF A SKIN CANCER REMOVAL ON MY BY A DERMATOLOGIST WAS NOT LOOKING GOOD SO MY WIFE AND I DROVE TO THE DERMATOLOGIST OFFICE ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT IT WAS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS. WE PROCEEDED TO MY WIFES' APPOINTMENT WITH DR. OLSON. WHEN I MENTIONED THE SORE ARM HE AGREED TO LOOK AT IT AND TREAT IT WITH NO APPOINTMENT. THE INFECTION WAS BAD ENOUGH THAT HE GOT ME INTO THE HOSPITAL THAT AFTERNOON. A TEST FOR MRSA WAS POSITIVE. DR. OLSONS' RESPONSE NO DOUBT SAVED ME FROM A MORE SERIOUS PROBLEM. THANK YOU, DR. OLSON

MBA

Posted on November 28th, 2012

I first saw Dr. Olson in a Ladies Luncheon where he spoke with such knowledge and compassion of his patients, I decided to see him for a consult. I was visiting Arizona from Jacksonville, Florida. This was 6 years ago. Since that time I have seen Dr. Olson at least twice a year. Yes, I fly from Florida to Arizona to see Dr. Olson. He is THAT GOOD. No one else touches my face. Because of my confidence in Dr. Olson AND his staff, I will continue to ask his guidance in continuing to look refreshed, and healthy, which to me, equal youth. THE BEST OF THE BEST EXPERIENCE AND RESULTS.

The Best

Posted on February 20th, 2012

A plastic surgeon with superior personal esthetics. I looked much better but no one could tell exactly what I had done. If a procedure isn't going to improve your looks, he won't do it. I went to him thinking I wanted a certain procedure and, after speaking with me, convinced me that a different procedure would deliver better results. He was right! I'm thrilled.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017