A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Stirling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Stirling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Stirling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stirling graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Stirling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Marc Stirling MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerold M. Stirling practice?
- Dr. Jerold Stirling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerold Stirling practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Oak Park Pediatricians.