A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerold Stirling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerold Stirling is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stirling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerold Stirling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stirling graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Stirling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerold Marc Stirling MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerold M. Stirling practice?
- Dr. Jerold Stirling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerold Stirling practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Pediatricians.