A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Cooper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Cooper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome A Cooper MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jerome Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Cooper practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.