A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Coronary Artery Disease CAD, Heart Valve Diseases, and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile