A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerome Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Cooper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Cooper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome A Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jerome Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Cooper practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.