Learn more about Dr. Jerome Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerome Cooper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cooper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerome Cooper, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerome A Cooper MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerome A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jerome Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerome Cooper practices Cardiovascular Disease near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Cardiologists.